Quidam says on his blog that Trisquel has really good out-of-the-box accessibility features. I feel like we should have more info about accessibility in the documentation.

Right now, we have just two third party links on accessibility. I don't know whether that's enough to convey Quidam's message to prospective users. If it is, please ignore this post and forgive my ignorance.

I've seen community members post about Orca Screen Reader. I noticed that we can make the system fonts larger. Are there other things?

http://quidam.cc/
Ctrl+F "March 24th of 2013"