Note that Asus are not in the Chris gives [1] as known to anti-feature their BIOSes to stop you replacing the WiFi card. So finding a YouTube video on how to open yours are replacing the WiFi PCIe card (might be half height?) with one from ebay or somewhere similar would seem to be a good idea. Dongle's are great but they can get caught or be forgotten when you're moving the laptop about.

I've done it on one of my machines and the PCIe card only cost 8GBP, which generally means it would cost the same number of Euros or Dollars elsewhere in the world.

[1] https://trisquel.info/en/forum/do-msi-drm-their-wifi-anyone-using-msi-u135dx