Hey every one.

I'm having a problem with abrowser 30 that I didn't use to have with previous versions.

Now, after watching a video on youtube using the html5 player for a while, the video starts playing choppy and slow, although the audio sounds right. It even takes a while for the video to stop when I click on pause. Something that I notice is that the buffing circular thing that appears when the video is loading is shown a lot while the video is still playing.

I've tried to make a new abrowser profile but this didn't solve the problem, so I'm sure is not any addon or history issue.

It seems like this happens when watching the video in "720p HD", I'll keep testing and let you know because I'm not so sure.

Thanks.