I'm glad that you have an interest in libreCMC. Sadly, we can't support any ADSL+ modems / routers due to the non-free firmware that they need.

In regards to the OpenWireless project, there are some talks with the libreCMC project where we may include some components that they use. Sadly, their current images have non-free parts, but I am quite supportive of the idea of giving free wifi access to people.

If you want a router with libreCMC, ThinkPenguin will soon be selling one that will include libreCMC along with a nice source code CD (includes libreCMC + u-boot bootloader).