On 05.08.2014 15:36, uros.djo...@gmail.com wrote:
> No one answers despite I wrote here and to web site support.

I am terribly sorry for what happened. It seems you have tried to reach
me on this mailing list when I was in a camp with my nonprofit (Ceata).
The Internet connection was bad and although I marked your e-mail so I
remember to answer you after the camp weekend, IMAP probably didn't work
at the moment so your e-mail didn't actually get marked.

Thank you for coming back on this communication problem.

I have looked into why users report the contact form doesn't work and I
have found that OpenCart doesn't enforce SSL for the form action as
well. When submitting the form, browsers complain it is not encrypted,
and OpenCart doesn't recover after that (probably it loses the POST
arguments). It seems it is a common problem in OpenCart and now that I
fixed it in my instance, I will try to get my changes accepted upstream.

I am close to finish implementing other payment methods, including
Bitcoin and credit card.

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)