grave_123

 Good luck with it!
The country that I live is basically "STUPID WIN" orientated people. Other operating systems are not well versatile or understood at all. I have FIVE network desktop PC's, as a small business internet shop. The problem and the great majority of people, all they want is the win games and they don't care at all about educational programs OR alternatives. Basically they do black market win@@s severely.

Once in a while some computer student will ask for python, c-plus or java programs but besides that, to depend on them, as an income is a no go.

My job basically, is too educated in the other alternatives that are available to the public USING GNU/LINUX.