quantumgravity said:
You know the rms stance:
As long as it's recorded without proprietary software it doesn't matter if the video exists or not ;)

My opinion
As a Trisquel and gnu/linux user. MR. RMS opinion is completly unfounded, IT DOES MATTER to others, for THE recorded audio and VIDEO to EXIST and be available to all the TRISQUEL users!

YET,I FEEL THAT THE KIND OF ATTITUDE IS COMPLETLY BIAS AND UNFAIR TO ALL TRISQUEL USERS.

That is a pressing issue! regardless, AND IT IS NO Joking matter.

My Question is: where is the link to that video or recording?