Is it possible to search for pages that contain words -- at least one word from each of two groups? For example:

First group of "ORs":  car, truck, bus, bicycle, or motorcycle

"and"

Second group of "ORs":  blue, red, green, purple, or beige

So a good hit could have the word "green" and "truck" on the same page (but not necessarily near eachother on the same page).

A good hit may look like "He had a green truck." A good hit could also look like "He didn't drive the truck near the green trees." So long as 1+ word from each group is on the same page.

Could I implement such a feature if I learn Shell script?