I am having the absoulte hardest time installing Libreboot on my Thinkpad X60s. I must be missing something. I downloaded the source and binaries from here: http://libreboot.org/docs/release.html#release5 , and I'm trying to follow the guildlines here: http://libreboot.org/docs/index.html . The instructions talk about a "deps-trisquel" script, but I can't find that in the files. Instead I used "./builddeps", which gave me this:

x60s@x60s-ThinkPad-X60s:~/Downloads/libreboot_src$ sudo ./builddeps
./builddeps: line 7: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 11: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 12: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 22: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 23: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 28: make: command not found
Importing unicode...
Importing libgcrypt...
WARNING: grub-core/lib/libgcrypt-grub already exists
WARNING: grub-core/lib/libgcrypt-grub/cipher already exists
WARNING: grub-core/lib/libgcrypt-grub/mpi already exists
WARNING: grub-core/lib/libgcrypt-grub/src already exists
Generating Automake input...
Saving timestamps...
Running autoreconf...
./autogen.sh: line 83: autoreconf: command not found
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for cmp... cmp
checking for bison... no
configure: error: bison is not found
./builddeps: line 31: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 36: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 37: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 42: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 43: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 46: cd: flashrom: No such file or directory
./builddeps: line 47: make: command not found
./builddeps: line 48: make: command not found

After that, I tried to follow the next step, but I don't see a "getall" script either. I am extremely confused and any help would be greatly appriciated.