Provided they can sell you the machine free of a proprietary operating system then it is not so bad, that said I'm pretty sure that they have little to no knowledge of support for fully Free operating systems.

That said it is a great start for a product list in terms of building a home machine yourself. If you can still get a Core 2 system then it is a real win. I have a home built machine that is very close to what you have listed (Geforce 560ti instead) so it is possible still.

Best bet however is try to support companies that will at the very least respect the user rather than just try to give a great deal.