Now that Debian is included in the list of distros that can be used to test hardware, there are quite a few new notebooks tagged as A-platinum. I wonder how much we can count on the hardware being fully compatible with free software, since they were only tested on Debian Testing.

I am particularly interested in this one: https://h-node.org/notebooks/view/en/1433/G750JX as it is readily available in the country where I live. I have another laptop with an Atheros 9485 so that can't be a problem, but I'm not sure about the NVidia GTX 770M. Any opinions or suggestions?