I tried to run the 64-bit version natively, making the 32-bit version working using multi-arch will be too much trouble and it's not worth the effort. Also, dealing with core system libraries is not what I would like to do if it's not essential.

By accessing my sister's computer, I was able to try the 32-bit version which crashed during the startup. (this isn't something unexpected as she have only ~100MB space left in home folder and _lots_ of outdated packages)

The previous version works great so I've currently no reason to deal with this issue.