I already know that most of these issues can be solved just by searching for the key information as that's what most people does (including me) but I haven't done that for a reason since I assumed that the user facing a problem has already made some research before asking. Also, just reposting others work doesn't contribute anything new to the topic so I prefer helping from experience.

And that "Shut The Firmly Up" doesn't make any sense regardless of the cultural differences. Please stop being so irritating.