The fingerprint's OK. Not quite as generic as Tor Browser with scripts disabled (something about HTTP_ACCEPT Headers), but more generic than Tor Browser with scripts enabled. Even if you disable the cookies, the fingerprint's more generic than Tor Browser with scripts enabled.

Of course, it's true that Tor Browser is better, but it seems to me that any fear of IceCat's use of Tor in private browsing mode backfiring is unfounded. Scripts are forcibly disabled in private browsing mode, and there's no obvious way to turn them on; and any cookies stored outside of private browsing mode are not available in private browsing mode. Other than self-identification as a result of user stupidity, I can't think of any other way the use of Tor could be subverted.