On 05.11.2014 20:44, mariox...@yandex.com wrote:
> Have you tried to reach quidam recently?

No, not yet. He told me to wait for Trisquel 7 release because the
website will change as well. A forum colleague just reminded me about
this request.

> Also consider hosting a Romanian forum yourself.

My organization (Ceata) has been hosting for 2 years now a Romanian
mailing list dedicated to Trisquel:
to Trisquel are on most of our mailing lists, though, since we promote
free distributions and mainly Trisquel in Romania.

> I have been asking about VPS providers
> that abide by the the free software philosophy which you can consider
> using.

Ceata has its own server with several virtual machines, that's not an
issue. But thank you for thinking about this.

We want an *official* Trisquel channel in Romanian since its user base
has been increasing considerably and Ceata is willing to maintain it.

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri