On 2014-11-12
tegskywal...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Good for you. I can do the same thing, but hosting places want autonomy and
> simplicity with a pre-built image.

That's exactly why we have our own home servers - we can control what we put
there. Ruben already does a lot of work, I wouldn't add more burden. If you
feel what Trisquel offers isn't enougn for servers - maybe talk to your VPS
provider.

Personally I'm against the movement to the cloud and against centralization, so
to me Trisquel is an excellent server solution just like Debian.

If hosting providers want simplicity - they are free to get it for themselves
using their full-time paid developers :-)