Hello everyone:

Today I been trying to use compiz with Trisquel 7, but when ever I install and run "compiz --replace" the windows and desktop become unusable, like if they were frozen.

While I was trying to find what to do to solved this I made a copy of the following file:

/usr/share/xsessions/trisquel-session.desktop

and I named it

/usr/share/xsessions/trisquel2-session.desktop

And when I booted using the new session from LightDM, I didn't have this problem at all, I could run "compiz --replace" no problem.

Starting the first session keeps having the same problem.

What do you think may be the problem?