Good Morning everyone

I have a drastic problem with my Trisquel-mini 6.0 LXDE.
I changend unintentionally in the Monitor Settings (GUI) someting, I tink.

Now, if I start up Trisquel, following happens:
- The Bootmanager starts without problems
- I can see how Trisquels starts (I have automatic login)
- I see for short time some text and the mouse, then the screen have no input signal.

How can I reset the Monitor Settings (in the text based configurations)?
I have a Ubuntu on the same Computer and have access to the system fils.

Thanks for help
Till