Yeah, I remember that. I know I used to be one of these radicals. But it all changed weeks ago when Belenos caused my laptop to look like it was on an LSD trip, and then I lost my laptop and switched to a newer one. I tried out Ubuntu and realized just how free it was. The Amazon thing? I use Xubuntu, which doesn't come with it. The non-free drivers? I don't have any, verified by vrms.

From now on I'm with you, quantumgravity. I always used to be annoyed by you, a sensible person among libertarians. But Ubuntu has brought me back.