Trisquel just as Ubuntu doesn't include gparted by default.
As Magic B. said, gparted is used during installation in order to create the partitions, but when Trisquel is installed there's no gparted. I would like it included just as I would like vlc,icedove,goldendict,xbmc etc etc all included in the default installation. It is a matter of personal taste.. But it is important to keep a disto minimalized so only essential programs are installed by deafult.

Anyway, how difficult is it to do a sudo apt-get install? ..