Thanks for your reply!

1. Solved. I found out that using value 100 instead of -100 worked. The problem re-occurred so I solved it with a script runned at login.

3. This does not work for some reason. My script works but I can't seem to be able to run it with a keyboard shortcut. I even tried using another shortcut that I know works (Ctrl + Alt + H for home folder) but to no avail. My script is in $PATH and it works fine from bash. The shortcut command I tried to use is "/bin/bash trash.sh" so it should just work. Weird.