Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know of my first successful set up of Trisquel 7 for a friend of mine. He gave me a Dell Inspiron 1520 that had no OS on it and asked me if I could load Chromium or GNU/Linux, so I opted for Trisquel GNU/Linux of course.

This system runs it quite nice, all I needed to do was change out the wifi adapter. Everything else worked out of box.

I am hoping that he finds he likes it, I explained to him how easy it was to set up programs using the repositories and that he would like it a lot.

So here's to hoping that we've won a new convert eventually, it's a good step in the right direction!

grimlok