I am having a freshly installed T7 system. Today morning, while it got accedently disconnected from power cord. When I booted the system again I am getting the following message:-

BusyBox v1.21.1(Ubuntu 1:1.21.0-1ubuntu1) built-in-shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built in commands
(initramfs)_

when I typed exit and enter key, I got a kernal panic.

Here is a similar issue posted recently:

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/four-kernel-panics-two-days-3130-40-lowlatency

I had an installation DVD so I re-installed the system :)

What might have gone wrong? Is there any standard way to avoid kernal panic?