I haven't tested blag neither dragora but I have opinions concerning Trisquel, gnewsense and Parabola:

Parabola is ideal for a person who needs the latest packages avaliable, and they are mostly vanilla. Being on the edge have its drawbacks like the fact that the system is more prone to brake in comparison to Gnewsense and Trisquel, but I can say that Parabola is surprisingly stable.

Trisquel is somewhere between gnewsense and Parabola in terms of stability and packages avaliable. One of the main advantages Trisquel have over the others is the fact that there are a lot of customize packages made by the team behind the project like the compton package, the custom Gnome desktop with notify-osd enabled, orca, ubiquity, plymouth, Abrowser, icecat and a lot more. Not only that but it is more secure than Ubuntu, have better defaults and, oh goodness, it even have better design than the distro it comes from. Well, I couldn't hide my enthusiasm and I compared with Ubuntu because I feel it's more than just a copy with some packages removed.

Gnewsense si very close to Debian, sadly, it almost does not have diferences with the distro it comes from not counting the fact it have scripts that make esier the maintenance easier. Stability is it's main advantage.