First of all, sorry for my first post, it seems written by a drunk person, I don't know why.

Anyways, thanks but your method didn't work. What I don't understand, being me a tech illiterate, is how this kind of bug is possible. I mean, the iso is always the same, but the hardware changes, but can something like this be an hardware problem?

And on a second note what's the quickest way to check if my hardware are ok for trisquel, is testing the only way?

Sorry for asking about two different issues in the same thread, but I don't want to flood the forum.