Thanks, I'll try Ardour then.
BTW I'd like to precise that I'm not even a musician, I just downloaded ableton cause sometimes I like to improvise something to kill time. So thanks for the help, but don't worry too much, trisquel users, I think I can live without ableton =P also cause I don't know if I have the will to install a crack through WINE. It's just that I was looking at all the softwares I'm using and this one was the only proprietary one(actually foobar too, but that one is not available for linux anyways) so I made this thread just to know how the transiction to trisquel would be. I guess on this forum, being this my first post, it looked like a possible troll.