I am looking to build my first computer. I am concerned about freedom and I want to run trisquel on it. I want to use an Intel i7 processer and I want 32 gb of ram (will have some virtual machines). I am concerned about the motherboard and whether it is compatible with Trisquel or not. The motherboard I am looking at is here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132132&cm_re=asus_motherboard-_-13-132-132-_-Product. Anybody know anything about this motherboard? If not can anyone recommend one. On the asus website it says this motherboard only supports windows 7, 8, and 8.1.