I have a wndr3800 runing openwrt,and I'd like to change to librecmc
I followed this instruction http://librecmc.org/librecmc/wiki?name=Build+HOWTO and got a bunch of files in bin/ar71xx including librecmc-ar71xx-generic-wndr3800-squashfs-factory.img which I think is the image. When I try to flash the image via openwrt web admin page,it prevents me from doing so,and gives a notice which reads "The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. "
Can anybody please help me?
Thanks!