Thank you for your responses so far.

Yes, you are right, I notice it too. It does that sort of thing deliberately. But I don't destroy a possession of mine, why it isn't evil and commonly used too. I think the manufacturer should be sued for this. Personally I wouldn't do this alone at this time but would find others for it first. Possibly that company would be undone of all profit it has ever made. Possibly a big debt and not even breaking even with the costs it had so far. I'm serious.

If I choose the option: Install alongside Windows 7, where will it get harddisk space?

Something was about that, that is why I ask.
To keep this post simple, not too complicated I only ask where it gets harddisk space. If you are interested and ask I will say too why this is important.