Oh absolutly a troll, you figured it out!
Certainly no a closely held earnest beliefs to be found!

So tell me, what do you develop?
Oh yes, you don't need to: you have the correct beliefs!

I would like everyone to understand that in the OpenSource/LibreSoftware
community it does not matter what you develop, code,
contribute, etc.

What matters is that you are pro-feminist pro-what they call "liberal"
or not.

If you are this: good, you could contribute one line of code
and you'll forever be hailed as a valued developer.

Otherwise you are a "Troll" no matter how much you contribute
and of what quality.

That is what I've found. It wasn't always this way, things
changed around 2009 or so. Before that it was a meritocracy, now
it's the same corporate-style soft tyranny you find in your
jobs.

I guess the people that wrote the Old Testament were trolls
too right, MagicBannana? They liked young girls and weren't
fans of women's rights. They're Trolls right?

I am just so very happy when people like you are done in.
It doesn't happen often.

Remeber: Pro-feminist developer "Thank you for your work!"
Anti-feminist developr "FK YOU EVERYTHING YOU MAKE IS CRAP!"

That is the F/LOSS way (wasn't always).
Scum.