I am trying to save some Gitorious repositories before Gitorious shuts down. I am working on modifying a script that batch-downloads GitHub repositories to work with Gitorious instead.

https://gist.github.com/ssdclickofdeath/34855c86910b63c50413
(Please don't tell me GitHub is proprietary. It's the best place I can put the script for now.)

The problem is, the script only downloads the first repository. For example, with this command: ./gitorious.sh copyleft-org/ssdclickofdeaths-tutorial jxself/ssdclickofdeath-digits The script only downloads the first repository. How can I get this to work properly?