hi all
I Succeeded to convince a few Is the use of free software

but Many refuse
I still trying
I was able to convert 60 people
In fact, most of my words with them was adapted from rms articles
 I gave them live examples
I modify some free software to fit needs
Making them think of modifying the programs that use them
While the programs that they use closed programs were not able to be modified
then they feel need freedom
   now are using trisquel gnu/linux
But  was with regret that the computers they use so bad
I can't convince them to use computers contain Libreboot
They do not have money to buy a new device
I'm Succeeded to transfer some of their computers to use Libreboot