What do you mean by “access it”?. That is not a definite inquiry, so I can only guess what you intended to ask.

If you want to execute command line programs remotely, then look up “SSH”. If you want to see a desktop and execute graphical programs you can try to use VNC but for typical Internet connections it is going to be extremely slow and unresponsive, to the point of being unusable. Even high‐bandwidth Internet connections will not bring a good VNC experience when using them with computer near the other side of the world, the latency is too high. Only command line programs are usable (through SSH or similar) at distances in the order of magnitude of 10 000 km and it is still uncomfortable because of the high latency (what makes it more tolerable is that the way command line programs interact with the user typically is less affected by the delay).

Note that using SSH and VNC requires the computer to be running, so you'd need to leave it on while you are away (I don't recommend this, it is risky and wasteful of energy), somebody to power it on, or use “wake‐on‐LAN”.

Don't forget to use web search engines. Most of the questions you may have, have been answered thousands of times already.