I'm fine with people expressing their views on things in the forums, even if they're offensive and discriminate, because you can easily ignore their opinion and move on. There's no need to deal with that, because in the end opinions are just information. It's not right to try to get rid of information, just because you find it offensive.

It's not his opinion the main issue here, but the way he's being deliberately disruptive and keeps on spamming all over the place. Threads like this one.

Even if the thing he was spamming we generally considered good, like green energy or something, you still wouldn't want to see him spamming it over the forums like that. That's the problem.