I use Trisquel 7 Mini and everything works well. However I want to remove unnecessary packages and services that I really don't need for example lvm2, dmraid, mdadm, modemmanager, ppp, btrfs-tools, jfsutils etc.

I can remove them using apt but then I get a long list of packages due to dependencies of Trisquel's metapackages above of line "Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them." If I would execute autoremove then it will remove almost all the system. I get a same list and message if I try only remove Trisquel's metapackages.

So what would be the best way remove these unnecessary packages and services safely and avoid message of "Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them."