I think the goal for now is a free software notebook mainboard. If fx I could get a newly manufactured libreboot x200 mainboard, I would get one. I agree, you will not get non knowledgeable buyers to buy a free software computer, especially not because it will likely be more expensive. It has to be organized within the circles of free software users. Even at a somewhat higher mainboard price, I think it will have sufficient buyers if a campaign is executed. About the remaining librem 15 non free software, can it be reverse engineered? What if crowdfund money is at hand? Or is the encryption unbreakable?