Hello,

     On the Trisquel documentation web page I came across the link to
the
documentation for Trisquel in "printer friendly form". It looks realy
nice and readable in addition to being "printable" here. I was wondering

if anyone might know if the same documentation might be available in
.pdf format? That way I can just put it on a USB flash/thumb drive and
have my local FedEx Kinko's print it out and bind it in hard-copy form
for my perusal. Or maybe perhaps it can be ordered from some third party
 service already printed up and bound in hard-copy form? Just
wondering...
Thank you