Hi to all,
My apologize if this is a wrong section.
I'm Kernelpanic and i hope that nobody see me after boot.
I'm a new italian Trisquel user and a new member of FSF. The FSF opened my mind regarding the real concept of Free Software that I confused with Opensource. Now i'm using only free software on my pc's and smartphone too. I'm a Gnu/Linux user since 2003 but it is only recently that I realized the true meaning of freedom (better late than never :) ) So,what else?I'm happy to be a part of this community and I will help to make known to others the true meaning of freedom.
I'm sorry for my bad english. I'll be waiting for Italian section
Ciao