Cool; Emacs sounds good. By chance, I installed it just before I read your post, because I needed a program that can help me wrap text at 80 columns.

I'm looking for templates for scrolly websites because I think that it may be too difficult for me to make one from scratch. I just know some basic html and css (for adjusting font type and size); I learned it by making a website based on jxself.org.

I found this template site (a fellow Trisquel user shared it a year ago or so):

http://www.freehtml5templates.co.uk/

^I used one of those templates to help a friend with her website once. No scrolly templates there though.