Some puntualizations:

* I wasn't able to find the failed script quidam said, It isn't with the other updated packages: http://jenkins.trisquel.info:8085/job/signed-dsc/buildTimeTrend

* There is only a new commit in the git repo for icecat here http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuzilla.git,and it's not related with icecat 31.7. As the change is also interesting for abrowser, instead of waiting for quidam to add the same change to abrowser, I did it and he only needs to approve the change here: https://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel/package-helpers/merge_requests/108/diffs#note_715

* The repo trisquel takes icecat from is broken now (http://devel.trisquel.info/icecat/repo )

So, imho, this problem is more related with Ruben himself, than with trisquel, as he is the upstream of the package, and for this version there is only a huge tarball, no code changes in git, and no debian packages, so it's not an easy work for an external icecat contributor.

Ruben, do you mind scheduling one or two hours each week, to hang on irc and talk about the trisquel project? There are people willing to help, but sometimes, we need to check with you about trisquel related tasks, and you aren't usually very communicative in the forums or the devel mailing list, and that's having an effect on the project.