vfvs:
> Hi guys, I'm trying to encrypt my mails with PGP but I don't know why
> Evolution doesn't attach the public key .asc file to signed mails
> )only a .sig file is present).
>
> Am i doing something wrong ?

GPG mail clients don't usually attach the public key by default. The
signature contains a fingerprint of your public key so that a user who
wants to check the signature can download it from a keyserver.

I would suggest uploading your key to one of the GPG keyservers so that
anyone who receives your email can verify its authenticity.

I'm not sure about Evolution but I recall Enigmail for
Thunderbird/IceDove having an option to attach your public key to every
email if you still want this behaviour.

Andrew