nicolasm...@tutanota.com wrote:
Hi all! I've imported a list of games that might be mistakenly seen as
libre, but are not. Have a peek:
https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/rejected-games-list

This list claims that Wizard of Wor HTML5 has "No license information on the SF.net page" but on http://sourceforge.net/projects/wizardofworhtml5/ I see the license listed as "Affero GNU Public License".

I have no idea if this information is authoritative -- the text on the aforementioned Sourceforge.net page reads "I did not made this code, it is made by a great programmers!" which suggests to me that this program's copyright holder might not be the person who posted this copy to sourceforge.net.