tks. I also typed cache in about:config, and changed every cache entry from true to false, I got fed up with the hdd caching and just disabled everything.

some things I didn't know to disable on that tutorial, and I really appreciate it. awesome job.

I'm still wondering though if the privacy.trackingdisabled.enabled is really doing anything. You are supposed to get the icon and drop down menu next to the address bar when it is activiely blocking something. For example, it should show up on youtube.