I'm not sure how to do exactly what you're asking, but I do have a question:

Is it so bad that the person is borrowing your content? I'm not sure of the exact details, but is the content something that could easily be published under a CC or GNU FDL (Not sure if that would be a good license for digital content, so it may not be the best choice.) license? Is the context in which the content is being published unethical or misrepresenting you? Maybe I'm a lot more lax with content I create but I believe it is good to use a CC license or even donate it to the public domain so others can benefit.