For anybody here who is interested I gave a two hour talk on free software this morning. This wasn't at a conference or similar event, but on the radio. The show was Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock. It runs on the Liberty Radio Network (LRN) which is a radio network broadcast throughout Europe, Africa, and the United States.

It was a bit challenging given the radio personality, advertisers cutting in, and a poor connection, but none-the-less I attempted to get in the gist of what free software is, and as many other related issues as I could.

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Media/Media-Files/001-0708110044-2015-07-08-Hours1-3-Bob-Bowdon---Christopher-Waid.mp3