I have tried Trisquel 7 in a full installation, and this is the only Free distro that works with my wifi card. I will still have issues with brightness, and suspend/hibernate. These don't work at all except in Ubuntu. I went back to Ubuntu because of these issues, but doing so makes me feel like a quitter when I know there are ways forward. What kind of freedom advocate would I be if I stopped at the first issue? It would be pathetic and wrong.

I must continue to work with Trisquel, but I will ned support.

SAM