I'm running a fairly fresh install (from a few days ago) of Trisquel 7 (32bit), on an Acer Aspire One. I have 1GB memory, which was always enough on Trisquel 6, and I'm using a swap partition.

Just updated to ABrowser 39, which crashed repeatedly. I had this page open in a tab:
https://trisquel.info/en/forum/radio-talk-show-covering-free-software-declare-your-independence-ernest-hancock

...and the podcast in that thread open in a second tab. I opened a third tab, and tried to search "!imdb the cartel" thrice. The first time I did it from the address bar, instant crash. The second time I tried it from the search box, instant crash. The third time, I closed the other two tabs and tried it, instant crash.

Then I open ABrowser, closed the session restore, and closed the browser. Then opened it again. Did the same search in the address bar, instant crash. Same again with the search bar. Tried again with the !imdb, same result from both address bar and search box.

Then it offered me the choice to refresh ABrowser, which I did. Same search, still crashed. Same when I used the search bar in the start page. Tried safe/ troubleshooting mode, seemed to make no difference.

I'd also like the option to roll back to a previous version when this happens with application updates.