"I'm leaving trisquel and gnu/linux altogether. (for the 3rd time) I might give open bsd a try as a desktop. I hear their founders and community leaders actually pride its default security"

if your using a bsd distro you should use liberybsd its based on openbsd but with the non-free software removed if you want privacy you wont get it running software you cant even see the source code for

the libertybsd website is currently down for some reason but
theres a mirror here:
http://delwink.com/pub/LibertyBSD/

i am not sure if bsd is that much better than gnu/linux when it comes to privacy though

"Otherwise I'll juts stick with windows"
"since i care more about malcious hackers then I do the NSA lol. "

and you don’t class the NSA as "malicious hackers"?

also windows is a very insecure operating system in genrel
not just from the NSA