First, I have used very happily Trisquel 7 for five months (since day one it came out). Now I use Debian stable with Xfce and I love it.

Second, I use 0 as in ZERO proprietary software on my computer and my Debian installation is libre 100%. I switched the wifi adapter and don't have video acceleration on my ati crap but I have freedom and control over my computing. As we repeatedly and pointlessly tried to explain you, jsxelf did not introduce a non free proprietary blob in the linux libre kernel. The linux libre kernel packaged and patched by jxself is..yes..LIBRE.

Third, For a guy who already made up his mind, believes Windo$e is more secure than GNU and has decided to "leave Trisquel", you seem to spend a lot of energy and time trolling on this forum..Because for some reason or another which I ignore that is what you do CoolOut.