No,

I don't believe so anyway. It looks like you need a full height mini pcie card for that model:

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/penguin-wireless-n-mini-pcie

If you haven't free'd the BIOS on this system though it probably won't work. It may or may not be possible to flash LibreBoot on it though. Once LibreBoot is on the system the above card should work. The reason it doesn't with the native BIOS is that IBM/Lenovo implement digital restrictions. I'd advise avoiding Lenovo as a result unless your going to flash LibreBoot (I'd also suggest avoiding Apple, Sony, Dell, Toshiba, and HP as they also have used digital restrictions and/or proprietary components which can't be replaced with free ones on at least some if not all models in the last 10 or so years).

http://libreboot.org/docs/hcl/index.html#supported_x60t_list